Water/Juice on Oasis of the seas

MOTHEROFONE

We will be sailing Oasis and wanted to take a small pack of juice boxes and small waters for my DD. I was going to do the water and juice beverage packages but they are very pricey. So may question is has anyone taken water or juice in their checked luggage and had any problems?

Thanks in advance :D

We will be sailing Oasis and wanted to take a small pack of juice boxes and small waters for my DD. I was going to do the water and juice beverage packages but they are very pricey. So may question is has anyone taken water or juice in their checked luggage and had any problems?

This is the information that I found on the RCI website, not sure if others have done it and not had a problem:s.gifA: Guests are not allowed to bring alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages onboard for consumption or any other use. Alcoholic beverages that are purchased in ports-of-call or from Shops On Board will be stored by the ship and delivered to your stateroom on the last day of the sailing. Alcoholic beverages seized on embarkation day will not be returned.

Security may inspect containers (water bottles, soda bottles, mouthwash, luggage etc.) and will dispose of containers holding alcohol. Guests who violate any alcohol policies, (over consume, provide alcohol to people under age 21, demonstrate irresponsible behavior, or attempt to conceal alcoholic items at security and or luggage check points or any other time), may be disembarked or not allowed to board, at their own expense, in accordance with our Guest Conduct Policy. Guests who are under the permitted drinking age will not have alcohol returned to them.

Please Note: All guests must comply with TSA guidelines for transporting liquids

You can bring both those things aboard. Don't try to board the ship with open containers of either water or juice (they'll generally make you discard that), but closed juice boxes and bottles of water are fine.

The ships water is very pure, by the way. Rather than carrying a lot of water, you might just want to bring a couple of bottles and refill them from the tap.

Archived