NCL do they have a WORLD cruise?

njsonja

There aren't really too many lines that routinely do World Cruises. They're generally more upscale lines, and some break them up into segments because there aren't that many people who can afford both the time and money needed to do an entire world cruise.

World cruises can take from about 102 nights to 145 nights, depending on the itinerary. They currently cost from about $20,000/pp for an inside up to about $76,000/pp or more for a suite. (before taxes and government fees)

The lines I found that are currently offering a World Cruise itinerary are:

Cunard, Crystal, Regent Seven Seas, Seabourne, Silversea

I don't see any offered by Carnival, Princess, NCL, HAL, Royal, Celebrity, or other similar lines.

There aren't really too many lines that routinely do World Cruises. They're generally more upscale lines, and some break them up into segments because there aren't that many people who can afford both the time and money needed to do an entire world cruise.

World cruises can take from about 102 nights to 145 nights, depending on the itinerary. They currently cost from about $20,000/pp for an inside up to about $76,000/pp or more for a suite. (before taxes and government fees)

The lines I found that are currently offering a World Cruise itinerary are:

Cunard, Crystal, Regent Seven Seas, Seabourne, Silversea

I don't see any offered by Carnival, Princess, NCL, HAL, Royal, Celebrity, or other similar lines.

You are missing Princess. They have the following world cruises if you check their site:

107 Days - Jan 2011

104 Days - May 2011

107 Days - Jan 2012

HAL has the following:

110 Days - Jan 2011 and a few shorter (approx. 32 days) cruises.

Archived