Does RCCL have a cabin fare charge for infants?

While I think we should have to pay something we are trying to take my daughter with but the prices for person #3 are ridiculous. Two examples both booked during early May BOGOHO:

Jewel March 2015

$1380 ish for hubby and I all in on a D1 balcony.

$1420 to add 1 year old.

Allure Nov 2015

$2700 hubby and I for Grand Suite.

$2580 to add daughter who will have just turned 2.

I cannot stomach those prices. More than for two adults or almost as much. Seriously?? Oh and by the way if we add a 4th passenger to grand suite it's only $150 more. So with their current pricing if you need to sail with 3 people you're screwed. I would pay $500-800 for her in a heartbeat. But their revenue dept has this messed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is only the three of you, try looking at fares out of peak season. march is HIGH. Try looking February and you will see the difference in price, for both 1/2 person and additional people.

For what it's worth I looked at every jewel sailing for march and even in a suite the most expensive third person price is around $629, and I have never seen a third person price over $2500 for the Allure next November (I picked thanksgiving week as that is most expensive week) even in a suite the 3rd person price is $1099.

I don't know where you got your pricing from, and I am not disagreeing with your figures, but we book spring break and thanksgiving every year, and never pay near those third person prices.

I also would like to know how adding 4th person is only $150? Sounds like taxes only. Fourth person is same as third person?

I suggest you look at re-pricing

I second the recommendation to take another look at pricing.

There are four sailings in November 2015 for the Allure.

On November 8, the child would be $799 in your GS.

On November 15, $1099.

On November 22, $1099.

On November 29, $1099.