Serenade Diamond question

Where has the Diamond event been held lately on Serenade, please? I hope it is in the Hollywood Odessey ( or whatever it's called on SOS) like on Jewel a couple of years ago. That has a wall of glass and is much larger and more comfortable than the CL. Tho' I'm D+, I'll be at the Diamond "event" if it is held in a better place than the CL!

Where has the Diamond event been held lately on Serenade, please? I hope it is in the Hollywood Odessey ( or whatever it's called on SOS) like on Jewel a couple of years ago. That has a wall of glass and is much larger and more comfortable than the CL. Tho' I'm D+, I'll be at the Diamond "event" if it is held in a better place than the CL!

Your post makes you seem a bit uppity and snobish. Maybe it is just me but does it really matter! I wish they would not even put my status on my seapass. I just like to blend in and have fun. D and D+ means squat to me and others. Maybe you should only cruise on D and D+ groups.

Before you all flame away, look at my past history and you can figure out my status. 3 RCCL were in suites. So yes Diamond means nothing to me

The location for the nightly Diamond event probably depends on the number of Diamond members onboard for any particular sailing. On our cruises on Jewel of the Seas, there are frequently so many Diamond Plus and suite guests onboard that the Hollywood Odyssey is used as a satellite Concierge Lounge, and the number of Diamond members necessitates the use of the Vortex (Viking Crown Lounge) for the Diamond Event. If the numbers are smaller for both groups they might be able to use just the CL for suite guests and Diamond Plus members, and Hollywood Odyssey or one of the other lounges for the Diamond Event. You may not find out the answer to your question until you board the Serenade.:)

Archived