We just returned from the Dream..great time..however..

Disneycruisers

Just got back from the same cruise and I would NOT sail the Dream again. Too many people with not enough workers and the staff, besides Marjon our head waiter and our two Asst. waiters, Maria and Zane, didn't seem to like their job and were not pleasant at all. I don't think I will be writing a review of this ship.

We just returned from the same cruise as well and we agree with you totally. It was way too crowded and not many of the staff seemed to pleased to be there. We did have a good time, but will probably not cruise the Dream again. It did nothing to win me over to want to come back again.

We just returned from the same cruise as well and we agree with you totally. It was way too crowded and not many of the staff seemed to pleased to be there. We did have a good time, but will probably not cruise the Dream again. It did nothing to win me over to want to come back again.

Hi all we were on the same cruise too!! Loved meeting everyone that was there for the M&G. We felt the same way. I think everyone that I spoke with ,said the same thing about the poor Dream Ship. It no way ruinied our vacation though still had a great time but did notice the design flaws.

wow, i may talk the parents into another cruise. no way i want to ride on a shined up piece of junk. unbelievable how they could design something like this and try to entice us with cantivileired whirlpools, piazzas and laser show. dont i feel like the sucker.:mad::mad:

Wait.

Your parents paid for your cruise and you feel suckered?

What a rough life. :rolleyes:

I've sailed on Victory 4 times, Spirit-class ships 3 times, and Conquest-class ships 5 times. Haven't sailed on Dream and don't have plans to sail either Dream or Magic anytime soon. I'm a Conquest-class fan; I really don't like the layout of the Spirit-class Lido decks. The buffet lines work well, but there aren't enough seating areas at lunchtime - especially when you have a short port day and the dining room is not open for lunch. On Pride last month, I ended up bringing my plate back to the cabin to eat. On Conquest-class ships, I know that at the very least I can always find a table on deck 10.

Hi all we were on the same cruise too!! Loved meeting everyone that was there for the M&G. We felt the same way. I think everyone that I spoke with ,said the same thing about the poor Dream Ship. It no way ruinied our vacation though still had a great time but did notice the design flaws.

I remember you guys! From Cali with the 20 and 23yo boys? We never saw you guys after that first day...so many people. Just like you, our trip was not ruined, any cruise is better than none. Just not our favorite layout and way overcrowded. Bigger is not always better, but we learned from that. Take care!

Joely

Wait.

Your parents paid for your cruise and you feel suckered?

What a rough life. :rolleyes:

seriously :rolleyes: my parents pay for my cruises too, and while we have some say in it, we take what we're given and appreciate it to no end....and my sister is NOT an easy one to please!!! i can't wait to be on the dream next week, not at all. having been on ships with large amounts of people, i think i can handle some lines and some crowding without letting it ruin my week!

seriously :rolleyes: my parents pay for my cruises too, and while we have some say in it, we take what we're given and appreciate it to no end....and my sister is NOT an easy one to please!!! i can't wait to be on the dream next week, not at all. having been on ships with large amounts of people, i think i can handle some lines and some crowding without letting it ruin my week!

Soak up some sun for me, ok?!

Have a fantastic time!! :) :)

I love the Conquest class ships, but I do like the Cloud 9 Spa on the Splendor and how the lido deck is laid out on the Splendor. The deck is so open, but the magrodome should't coer the whole deck, part of it only.

I want to go on the Dream, but Port Canaveral is not the most convenient when you don't drive or have to shuttle over to the port......

yes i am easy to please!...not really :)

Archived