need quick advice on upsell

b714210

Just got an upsell call... on the Triumph 8/16. 3 of us in OV on deck 2, offered balcony on deck 9 for $290 total. (About $100 each) Should I take it? How many folks actually get their lower offer accepted?:confused:

I havent heard of them doing lower prices/bartering lately, though I used to see people say they offered less and they got back to them and they got it.

I could have upgraded to a balcony for $20 pp more on a 4 day Triumph and we didnt do it. The OVs are supposed to be 220 s.f. and a balcony is 185 s.f. plus 35 s.f... so the same size. Depends on if you are the type to sit outside.

Thanks for your advice. I called back and offered $225- $75 apiece. He put me on hold to talk with his manager ;) then said $290 was the best he could do. So... $290 it is. Now, though- I look at the plan on line and it looks like it has an upper!:eek: We specifically booked, after being told it was a sofa bed. We are middle aged (closer to old) women who do not want an upper! Tomorrow, I will call back to be sure. Has anyone ever had a room configuration different than the deck plan on line? Cross your fingers for me because if I screwed this up my friends will kill me.:(

Archived