Port of Miami Parking

United Airport Parking can be reserved online for just a bit more than half the cost of parking at the pier. Don't be fooled by their name - they have a covered parking garage just for the Port of Miami, about a mile from the pier. They have a van that drops you off in front of the terminal and picks you up the end of the cruise. We used it in May 2009 and it was as advertised - worked out very well.

Huh? I wasn't charged tax at the Port of Miami parking garage back in April... it was $140 for seven days.

That is correct. No tax. It is flat $20 a day. I did a 3 nighter last month and it was $60. I'm not sure why Havingfun2010 would have had a bill like that. :confused:

Off topic - What's with your signature? It runs off the page. Is it just my browser that makes it look that way? No others look that way. :confused:

Huh? I wasn't charged tax at the Port of Miami parking garage back in April... it was $140 for seven days.

We cruised in July and we didn't pay tax either. It was $140 and we used our credit card (Amex)

Off topic - What's with your signature? It runs off the page. Is it just my browser that makes it look that way? No others look that way. :confused:

Dunno... it looks fine in my browser (Firefox). :confused:

Archived