Serenade and Colin's path, any news??

kiska

Not to alarm anyone ahead of time, but I'm wondering if there's any word on the Serenade about Colin and his path. It seems, at least from NOAA's website that by Friday the storm might just be right around St. Maarten, which is where she's supposed to be docking on Friday. I'm really curious because I'm doing the same itinerary but in a month, and it'd be great to know if anyone's saying anything. I know that booking during the hurricane season is a little gamble, but they have such great DEALS!!

I haven't been following the Tropical Storm websites - but as for traveling during hurricane season - we go to Mexico/the Caribbean almost every year during hurrican season. It seems about every five years we have a trip that's either mildly affected or needs to be rescheduled because of it - but we sure don't let that stop us! It's a great time of the year to travel - we really like the Sept.-Nov. time frame. Kids are back in school but it's still REALLY warm down south. Perfect!

Good luck!

Archived