A First-Time Princess Cruiser's Review of the Emerald Princess

Debbierpof

I've enjoyed your reviews immensely and look forward to them on an hour to hour basis. I'll be on the Emerald the first two weeks of September and it can't come soon enough. Chef's Table has been on my Bucket List for three years when I first heard of the event. I know being chosen is like winning a lottery but being a solo traveler, I may have a better than average chance of attending this 3 hour extravagaza.

The photos you've been taking have also whetted my appetite to be on board . I did this same itinerary on the Caribbean Princess in '07 and I'm hoping for the same if not a greater experience.

Thank you so much for taking the time with your review, Debbierpof. It is a joy to read.

I'm so glad to hear! I enjoy the planning of the trip almost as much as the trip itself. And then there's the post-trip blues... thank goodness for CC! I sure hope you are selected. There's so much to write about... still have a few days to go!

I really enjoyed listening to them! Thanks for posting pictures! Would you mind e-mailing some to me? I'll be putting together a photobook for myself and for my MIL/FIL.

I think I will try and burn some DVD's.

If you want.....

E-mail (in my profile) me your address.

That may be easier. :)

Great review and love the photos!

I love the dinner plate chargers I see in the photos...look like a Roman mosaic! I would have been tempted to snatch a few of those...just kidding!

We were hoping they were souvenirs but no such luck... and my purse was too small... :D JK!

Archived