Does the Prlicelien price include park and cruise?

Straitlover

I'm trying to decide my strategy for getting a room for the night before my cruise out of Port Canaveral (need room for Sat 10/09). Does anyone have any experience w/ hotels inlcuding parking if you win your room on Priceline? I ahve seen soem people positng about Countyr Inn and Suites charging you $20, but I saw a positng from the htoel manager saying that it was now included in the room rate, but I don't know if that includes a Priceline room rate.

I know I can get a decent room in the WDW/Orlando area for $40 or less and then pay $60 to park at the port. We will be at WDW Fri night and Saturday, so we would be there already. But if I could get somethign on Priceline for $80 or less inlcuding parking and shuttle to the pier, I might try to go that way. Our room Fri night is going to cost me more than I originally planned (need to stay onsite so we can use the morning extra hours at Hollywood Studios), so every little bit I can save elsewhere makes me happy. :D

TIA!

I'm trying to decide my strategy for getting a room for the night before my cruise out of Port Canaveral (need room for Sat 10/09). Does anyone have any experience w/ hotels inlcuding parking if you win your room on Priceline? I ahve seen soem people positng about Countyr Inn and Suites charging you $20, but I saw a positng from the htoel manager saying that it was now included in the room rate, but I don't know if that includes a Priceline room rate.

I know I can get a decent room in the WDW/Orlando area for $40 or less and then pay $60 to park at the port. We will be at WDW Fri night and Saturday, so we would be there already. But if I could get somethign on Priceline for $80 or less inlcuding parking and shuttle to the pier, I might try to go that way. Our room Fri night is going to cost me more than I originally planned (need to stay onsite so we can use the morning extra hours at Hollywood Studios), so every little bit I can save elsewhere makes me happy. :D

TIA!

There is no way to guarantee free parking with a room booked on Priceline. The only thing you get for sure is a room for 2 people.

Do not use priceline if expecting anything than a rack room. It will not guarantee ANY special needs like parking packages. Your best bet is to book that kind of rate with the hotel itself. Then no arguments or questions or added fees will come up as you are guaranteed the rate with parking if that's what it is on their reservation. You could get stung with a parking fee if you use PL.

Archived