Monarch menu change?

This last November my husband and I cruised on the 4 day sailing on the Monarch. We are kicking around the idea of going on this cruise again in September. Anyone know if the menu is still the same as it was last fall? With that does anyone have a link to the menus?

This last November my husband and I cruised on the 4 day sailing on the Monarch. We are kicking around the idea of going on this cruise again in September. Anyone know if the menu is still the same as it was last fall? With that does anyone have a link to the menus?

I don't have a link to the menus, but I can tell you that the menus are largely the same. The only recent differences are the addition of a few new entrees and deserts. The new entrees I can remember are a Seafood Brochette and Eggplant Mozzarella Marinara. The deserts I remember are Chocolate Souffle with Expresso Custard and a Cherry Vanilla Bake. I probably don't have the names exactly correct, but this is as much as I can remember.

Yes, I liked it. Again, not 100% sure of my memory, but I think it had shrimp, scallops, and monkfish. It reminded me a little of the seafood skewer thing you can get in Portofino, minus the lobster. I do remember thinking that it some might think it was not very much food. In fact one of our tablemates ordered a second one for that very reason.

Bob

Archived