PROMENADE SUITE - RCCL - How good is it?

DH and I had a promenade cabin on both the Voyager and the Mariner. We loved them! Both times we were on deck 7. On the Mariner we enjoyed the room a little more because we were in the center of the promenade. If you can, try to get one that is more central.

Go and have fun. You should love it!

Lisa

There are no suites on the Promenade, just regular cabins, but they're great if you're, as the above poster said, more towards the center of the Promenade, or even slightly forward. The more aft ones don't have a very good view of anything except the Centrum. You don't want to be too high either, 8 deck is not good. Just think of them as an inside cabin with a view.

Probably... You can't see very much from deck 8. It's a little TOO high and away from the action. I've been on deck 6 and deck 7 though and I don't know where you got the idea it was noisy, but at least in MY experience I never noticed any excessive noise.

Thanks guys... we certainly appreciate your input. I will definitely try for deck 7. We thought this class of cabin would be nice since its within our budget and offers a view of sorts.

We are really looking forward to this cruise. I'm sure it will be fantastic!! :)

We had a deck 6 Promenade cabin on Mariner and didn't hear anything from Promenade at all. The only cabins I have heard that anyone could hear anything from was deck 6 if it was above the Wig and Gavel or whatever bar for the specific ship. Then there was "merriment" til quite late I understand. But over the shops, etc. there was no noise at all. It was the first time we had not had a balcony and we found it to be a nice alternative to a regular inside cabin.

Archived