suite 17004 information please

mttwinmom

has anyone stayed in suite 17004. Just wondering about the noise level, any other information and/or pictures would be great. Also how much use you got out of the balcony. I had booked this room thinking I would have an enclosed balcony but guess it's open air. thanks

Hello neighbor

I am in 17005 and I have an enclosed balcony. I am looking forward to it since you can open the sliding doors (keep them open) and expand the room. Also you can eat out there without the wind blowing everything off the table cloth.

But I am excited because this will be my first front cabin on a ship. Where is 17004? Is it the owners or villa next to me?

Edited by david_sobe

Hello neighbor

I am in 17005 and I have an enclosed balcony. I am looking forward to it since you can open the sliding doors (keep them open) and expand the room. Also you can eat out there without the wind blowing everything off the table cloth.

But I am excited because this will be my first front cabin on a ship. Where is 17004? Is it the owners or villa next to me?

it is the owner suite.

• 4 weeks later...

Glad i was able to change the room to 17007!!! saw the video before and did not think it was a big deal but now that you mentioned it the thing appears to just sit there like that is the station for it. Someone else mentioned that it was parked outside of the bathroom of 16002 which is right below. when i called ncl to change it the woman stated that ncl would not place an obstruction on the balcony i informed her that it is there on the video stationed right outside of the window!!:eek:

i was wondering if i made a mistake by changing it...A poster mentioned on this site that the cleaner was parked outside of the bathroom of the room he stayed in which was 16002 and is right above 17004...i liked the layout of 17004, 17007 will be the same except the layout will be opposite

i was wondering if i made a mistake by changing it...A poster mentioned on this site that the cleaner was parked outside of the bathroom of the room he stayed in which was 16002 and is right above 17004...i liked the layout of 17004, 17007 will be the same except the layout will be opposite

I'm sure 17004 will be just fine for me. I find it hard to believe one owner suite is perfect, while another has a window cleaner lurking outside the bathroom window. Unless the prices reflect this I think the owners suites are all probably great. I will let you know when I get back. And if there is window cleaners lurking outside my bathroom windows, they get what they deserve ;)

• 2 months later...

We're booked in 17004 in March. I saw the YouTube video when I was researching our trip, but my PCC confirms that the window-washer is normally parked outside of the cabin below, which is consistent with what I see on all the photos I can find. It is apparently sometimes raised in port to clean the windows.

If anyone has an update/confirmation of this, I would appreciate it!

We're booked in 17004 in March. I saw the YouTube video when I was researching our trip, but my PCC confirms that the window-washer is normally parked outside of the cabin below, which is consistent with what I see on all the photos I can find. It is apparently sometimes raised in port to clean the windows.

If anyone has an update/confirmation of this, I would appreciate it!

no sign of window cleaners on my cruise. The view from the bathroom was WOW. Well, the view from all of the rooms was WOW! There was nothing to not love about this particular suite.

• 3 years later...