Sign and sail cards question

I can't seem to find this answer to this question and if it is here and I missed it I am sorry. But do any of you know if you can have two cards per one room? One for each guest? I am going with a girlfriend of mine and we both like to drink the same things so it will be hard to distinguish who drank how much. Just curious. Thanks

I can't seem to find this answer to this question and if it is here and I missed it I am sorry. But do any of you know if you can have two cards per one room? One for each guest? I am going with a girlfriend of mine and we both like to drink the same things so it will be hard to distinguish who drank how much. Just curious. Thanks
You will each have your own card & account.

Yes, you can. ;)

Each person has his/her own card. These cards are the keys to the cabin doors as well as the "charge" cards for purchases made on board. Each card can be tied to a different credit card or cash account, so you don't have to worry about who drinks how much.

Enjoy.

Archived