Oasis- Bahanas excursion

We are going on Oasis in October and we dock at 7am. Since we are only there until 2pm, can anyone suggest what to do? DH and I would like to visit the straw market and go to Hard Rock for a beer and a pin. Is it possible to do an excursion and still be able to visit these sites?

Both the straw market and Hard Rock are within a few blocks of the cruise ships. If you are doing an excursion you would probably need to visit these AFTER it completes as I believe the straw market doesn't open until at least 9.

What types of things are you interested in? If you go to the Port of Call board you can get lots of ideas. If you are interested in touristy things, there is a great walking tour on the Frommer's site, again there are threads with specifics on the bahamas board.

I did look on the Bahamas port of call. There were a few tips about a sightseeing tour. We won't mind just finding a beach to hang out at during the morning and then going for lunch downtown. I think if we try to do anything more than that, we will be crunched for time. Does anyone know a beach we can walk to and relax?

Archived