water park in civitivecchia

alimicky

With apologies to thread snipper keith1010, and duly chastened by those who assert the European travel ethos, I nonetheless urge people cruising to get off the boat and look around as much as possible. When I visit Blighty, I cannot imagine not going to several West End shows even if I've seen them in other venues. How could I pass on a day trip by van to Bath and Stonehenge? The road trip in a rented car on the right side of the road from London to Manchester to Wales and back is one of my great memories even though I considered spending those two days in the British Museum.

Yes, but if you cruised the West Coast from LA to Vancouver, and you go to Portland or Seattle, might you not want to see things other then say, the Space Needle or the waterfront in Portland. While these might be great things to do for tourists, since they are close to your home you might just want to do something "non touristy". Visitors from the UK might find them interesting just as you find driving on the other side of the road interesting. Your experience is based on seeing and experiencing new sights and adventures. As Keith pointed out, we all have different priorities.

Archived