Just Booked on the QM2 Westbound Oct 19th

NewEnglander23

Very excited to have booked on the QM2 for the Westbound crossing. We have booked 5164 in hull. any tips for that room/area to be considered?

We also will be in London a few days before to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary, we celebrated our honeymoon on the QV last October and they were wonderful on board. Anyone else on this trip?

Looking forward!

Jessica

A good choice for a crossing is an in-hull and deck5 is a good location we have been close to lifts and had no problem. The in-hull my favourite for a crossing, larger balcony..a closer affinity to the sea...so nice to have an early breakfast and watch the turmoil below.

If your in london i always recommend looking at Lastminute.com for cheaper theatre (we have just booked Whoopi Goldberg /Sister act for £40 each good seats) seats and activities.

Forgot to say on your Westbound crossing you are on the sunnier side for the whole trip another good choice.

Fred.

A good choice for a crossing is an in-hull and deck5 is a good location we have been close to lifts and had no problem. The in-hull my favourite for a crossing, larger balcony..a closer affinity to the sea...so nice to have an early breakfast and watch the turmoil below.

If your in london i always recommend looking at Lastminute.com for cheaper theatre (we have just booked Whoopi Goldberg /Sister act for £40 each good seats) seats and activities.

Forgot to say on your Westbound crossing you are on the sunnier side for the whole trip another good choice.

Fred.

Well done on your seats, only problem with LM site is that you dont know your seats until you get to the venue, they are good prices, I would also suggest theatremania and broadway.com

>The QM2 is the last true ocean liner.

Very risky saying that on this forum. Surely you mean the latest true ocean liner. I confidently expect a new ocean liner in forty years when Cunard replace Queen Mary 2.

In the mean time QM2 on a crossing or a cruise is a fantastic experience.

Best wishes, Stephen.

QE2 will always be my favorite.

I found it incredibly painful when QE2 finished; There are still times when her leaving is very hard to accept; but I suspect that Betty and Vicky will offer a lot that the QE2 couldn't. (Despite the fact that they ARE both cruise ships :D) I don't think that any other ship can have the patina of age that QE2 had at the end.

Archived