19 decks to learb about, how about some secrets, and tips and...

2010_cruisers

- Don't miss the lobster night (for us it was on Tues) The lobster was HUGE. Overheard another diner telling the maitre d that it was similar to those served at Cagneys.

When do they announce the lobster night....in advance? I don't want to miss that but how else do we know to not book a specialty dining on that night?

thanks!

When do they announce the lobster night....in advance? I don't want to miss that but how else do we know to not book a specialty dining on that night?

thanks!

From everything I've been reading, it's still on the 1st night on the Epic.

Hi

many thanks for putting this info together - it is much appreciated :p I will be uploading this to my Kindle, to take along on our next cruise in October.

Having sailed the Epic before, I didn't know about a lot of things on your 'tip and tricks' list, so many thanks for this very useful info.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi

many thanks for putting this info together - it is much appreciated :p I will be uploading this to my Kindle, to take along on our next cruise in October.

Having sailed the Epic before, I didn't know about a lot of things on your 'tip and tricks' list, so many thanks for this very useful info.

how do I upload this to my kindle please xx

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Amazing tips on this topic, thanks to everyone involved in putting this together.

Did anyone get to see a DVD on sale with the best moments from your specific cruise?

I travelled before with RCI and they had a camera guy filming some activities on the cruise and in the end you could buy a DVD with footage from your specific cruise + footage from the ship.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...