What to do at FIJI stops

suexxx

HI. Has there been any reviews of late on what people did on the FIJI stops. I'm sure that I saw a few cruises going there lately. PLEASE post some reviews. Also I need some help on where to do the Helicopter ride. You can do it in VILA, Noumea, & Denarau. Anyone done this at any of the places? Thanks Suexxx

Hi

Which places are you visiting in Fiji?

Tania

I know im not Sue but we are on the same cruise. The ports are Port Denarau Suva and Dravuni. I assume there isnt much at Dravuni. But I am interested in what we can do our selves at the above port. I dont want to book a shore tour if I can help but may look at south sea island if I hear good things and if you can snorkel there.

Megan

Port denarau is where all the charter ships/boats leave from going to the smaller islands. There is a small marina there with about 2 or 3 shops, 1 small supermarket, 1 pizza place & several restaurants. You can catch the bula bus to the resorts, about $5 fiji from memory which is unlimited rides, or you can walk to the resorts about 15 mins. You can get to Nadi from there by taxi, not sure about the bus.

Thanks for posting your video of the Helicopter ride. Did you stay around the ship or fly elsewhere? Suexxx

We did a 20min flight out over all the islands off the coast of Fiji, saw most of the resort islands from the air. it was great fun.

Archived