what happens at 10 cruises???

BOUDREAUX

OK 10 is the magic number, however what does that bring you?????????

Free cruises! :D I wish.

A Platinum Sign & Sail card with unlimited charging.

First on and off the boat.

Free picture frame.

Free kitchen tour.

Free slot or blackjack entries.

And many more.

OK 10 is the magic number, however what does that bring you?????????
PLATNIUM!!!! You get the *Priority VIP boarding * laundry service * A Carnival gift(picture frame or something similar.*@ the Pursur desk shorter line. *priority tending( I think)

Platinum Member

~All Gold member benefits

~Carnival Platinum benefits* including:

~Personalized stationery

~A special Carnival logo item

~Guaranteed dining times and steakhouse reservations

~Complimentary $20 entry fee into blackjack or slots tournament**

~Spa Carnival priority reservations

~Petit fours and/or canapés delivered to cabin*** one evening ~Complimentary wash and fold laundry service

~Priority tender boarding

~Priority embarkation and debarkation

~Complimentary arcade tokens valued at $5 dollars for guests under

18 years of age

Do you get the benefits when you book your 10th cruise?

Or after you've completed your 10th cruise?

Do they send you a "platinum certificate" or such that enables you to board first?

Or do you have to notify Carnival and ASK for the benefits?

Benefits kick in on your 10th sailing. Handled at check-in, you receive a platinum Sail & Sign card.

Do they send you a "platinum certificate" or such that enables you to board first?

Neither of the above, you get it when you board for your 10th cruise, your fun pass says VIP on it and you should get a silver platinum card.

You will be Platinum on your tenth cruise. No certificate but it will automatically be updated to your Carnival profile.

And does it matter how long ago your first one was and whether you were a child?

Any cruises before about 1990, you will have to submit proof to Carnival. I have three from the late 1980s that I cant prove. Heck I dont even remember the ship name or dates.

So, I have 3 Carnival cruises that arent counted in my own total ...

Hello,

i thought this was a litle funny. Not being a snob or anything.../....

i was standing at a bar at the Lido deck pool area on my 10th cruise with my platinum card. A lady comes up and orders a drink and is all giddy with her Gold card. I'm not flashing it or anything and when i pay she looks at it and asks what that card is, i tell her platinum and u get it on your 10th cruise. She seemed a little diappointed.

I told not to worry, she will get one someday....

Hello,

i was standing at a bar at the Lido deck pool area on my 10th cruise with my platinum card. A lady comes up and orders a drink and is all giddy with her Gold card. I'm not flashing it or anything and when i pay she looks at it and asks what that card is, i tell her platinum and u get it on your 10th cruise. She seemed a little diappointed.

.......in another 8 cruises....

Neither of the above, you get it when you board for your 10th cruise, your fun pass says VIP on it and you should get a silver platinum card.

This. My cruise in two weeks is my Platinum cruise. I got off the Fascination last month. About three days after I got home my luggege tags for my next cruise had VIP on it as did my Fun Pass. It didn't have that before my last cruise.

Hello,

Ive had that happen...people are like "What kind of card is THAT?"

Question. I am one cruise ahead of my husband. If we keep going like this and I reach Platinum first' date=' do I get priority check in but he does not even if we are in the same cabin?[/quote']

You both get it since you are in the same cabin. I am two up (about to be three) on my partner.

Any cruises before about 1990, you will have to submit proof to Carnival. I have three from the late 1980s that I cant prove. Heck I dont even remember the ship name or dates.

So, I have 3 Carnival cruises that arent counted in my own total ...

I had the same problem, so I went through all of my old, old, pictures and found 3 embarkation pictures from the 1980's and sent them in. I am now Platinum!

I had the same problem, so I went through all of my old, old, pictures and found 3 embarkation pictures from the 1980's and sent them in. I am now Platinum!

When I took an upsell call for my Spirit Alaska cruise the lady that called saw how many cruises I had booked. She asked about my past cruises and I told her I was missing one from the Fantasy in 1990. I told her somehow my sister had credit for it, but I didn't (it was a family cruise). She looked up my sister and then just had them add it to mine. It took awhile to show up and I was a little surprised when it actually did. So I thought my Platinum cruise would be my October Miracle cruise, but now it is my solo Imagination cruise in a couple weeks. Neat.

Archived