New help for new years!

oreomidnight

I have booked a precruise night at The Biltmore in Coral Gables for New Years EVE 2010! I am wondering how difficult it will be for us to get a cab to POM on New years Day! I am under the impression that cabs run about $20 to Coral Gables from MIA and about $25 to POM from Coral Gables? I would hate to pay $110 each way for a limo service! Any help from those who have taken this route before and maybe during the holiday season!

I have booked a precruise night at The Biltmore in Coral Gables for New Years EVE 2010! I am wondering how difficult it will be for us to get a cab to POM on New years Day! I am under the impression that cabs run about $20 to Coral Gables from MIA and about $25 to POM from Coral Gables? I would hate to pay $110 each way for a limo service! Any help from those who have taken this route before and maybe during the holiday season!

You will not have any problems getting a cab from The Biltmore to the POM New Years Day. BTW, I'm jealous! LOVE the Biltmore! A good chunk of Bad Boys was filmed there if you have not seen the hotel and want to check it out. Also, best pool in the US!

Archived