La Terrazza Menu

jgrahamiii

Hi Guys. I know I saw a copy of a recent menu from LaTerrazza somewhere, but so far, searches for it have not been fruitful. Anyone remember where it might have been posted? Thanks!

I don't have a copy of that menu, but below are some of the pictures and details on what experienced and other menu options last month at La Terrazza last month on the Silver Cloud. This gives you an idea on some of the treats in this enjoyable setting with great service. We were seated right next to the back windows as our ship was approaching the dramatic landscapes of the Lofoten Island along the Norway Coast.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For more details, great visuals, etc., from our July 1-16 Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle Silver Cloud experiences:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

For antipasti on La Terrazza, I had thinly-sliced sea bass with cherry tomatoes and capers as shown below. The capers made the difference in offering that extra spark of taste. Among the various other options for an opener were fried risotto pearls, pecorino cheese pie with balsamic reduction, scampi tail ragout, etc. We were served Prosecco as a starting sparkling wine.:

LaTerrazzaFirst.jpg

As a second course, there were two difference families of pasta from which to choose. There were either Corta (short) or Lunga (long) as our options with seven different, total pasta options. I had the meat-stuffed ravioli with zucchini, butter and thyme sauce as shown below.:

LaTerrazzaTwo.jpg

For the main course, I had the veal escallope Milanese, but had red sauce added to better suit my tastes. Otherwise, for me, it would have been too dry. I was so busy enjoying the food and sights out the back window of The Terrace, that I forgot to take a picture of this delight. Sorry! For “dolci”, it was Tiramisu. What else should you have in a wonderful Italian place? It was as good as it looked. Another dessert option was orange-flavored pancake with chocolate mousse:

LaTerrazzaDessert.jpg

FYI, I spoke to the corporate Terrazza Chef last evening and he is here to introduce some new dishes upstairs. Will let you know...

YES! Would love to hear more. We haven't heard from duct tape in a number of days and want to make sure that the volcano in Iceland did not take you hostage. Keep us posted!!!

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For more details, great visuals, etc., from our July 1-16 Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle Silver Cloud experiences:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

Archived