Cruise in review tape!!!!!!!

mikeblum

We've bought one from our first (Carnival) cruise, and one from our 2003 cruise only because it was like the cameraman was stalking us. Both DW and I were in alot of the final footage. I just wish they would use more live footage from the cruise itself and less of the same old canned filler they stick in them. I know that they have to edit it down in a short amount of time but I for one would buy one every cruise if it was all footage from our specific cruise, and just mail them to us after editing. Carnival used to do it that way, not sure if they still do now or not. (We did burn off a copy from some friends on our last cruise that bought one though)

Stretch

is it worth it or not...we have been on 11 cruises and 9 with rccl...the 12TH comes up in 5 weeks on the VOS...how many of us buy these tapes...we are batting a 1000%... 11 for 11...

Congrad after you complete the VOS cruise you will be Diamond.

It's a great ship.

I was on it in June 2004 to Alaska.:cool:

is it worth it or not...we have been on 11 cruises and 9 with rccl...the 12TH comes up in 5 weeks on the VOS...how many of us buy these tapes...we are batting a 1000%... 11 for 11...

We bought one for the first time this time, someone from our group was almost in every scene of the video. It was just too good to pass it up!

We bought it this past September when we were on the NOS,only because I was in it a lot,because I participated in "Quest" and there was a lot of coverage of the game. Other than that I wouldn't have bought it. They show the video during the finale show on the last night,so at least you know if you want to buy it,if you or someone in your group is in the video.

Me and my friends and family are always a large part of the video since we participate in almost everything. We usually have atleast 8 or 9 shots in it without even trying..LOL so I have to buy it of course. Its the reason our friends went on their first cruise.

Lots of canned fill-ins of the ship. We're hardly ever in them. So how often do we buy the "Cruise In Review"? Every single time. :D 9 for 9. It's a souveneir we expect to come back with, along with all the glasses. :)

Never, but we might do it this July on the Enchantment.

Never...when we saw the tape of the cruise, we looked at each other and wondered if we had been on the same ship. Most of the activities shown we didn't even see, but that's our fault, I suppose; we were just busy doing something else.

judy

We always buy it. The last two times my kids were on both and there was a nice scene of our family on formal night on one of them. One of them has our son in the sexy legs contest. It''l be a real hoot to look at it when he's older. Even if your not on it and you don't have copies from other cruises what's $20 in the overall cost of the cruise.

Archived