Queens hotel

wheezedr

Does anyone have any experience with the Pan American Hotel on Queens Blvd. Coming in late on Fri 9-24 to LGA and sailing out of Redhook on 9-25 Will we be able to get a cab easily at this hotel or do I need to arrange a car service.

Also any good ideas for an activity on Sat morning before heading out to Brooklyn

Does anyone have any experience with the Pan American Hotel on Queens Blvd. Coming in late on Fri 9-24 to LGA and sailing out of Redhook on 9-25 Will we be able to get a cab easily at this hotel or do I need to arrange a car service.

Also any good ideas for an activity on Sat morning before heading out to Brooklyn

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO to the hotel. Yes, it is the cheapest around the area. It is also one of the worst. The place is a dump.

Use Priceline BIDDING for LGA area. Bid 3.5* ONLY. IF your bid is accepted (should be at $125 or less) you will ONLY get the Crowne Plaza or Marriott (directly across the road from one another and directly across the Parkway from the airport).

The hotel is substantial, has been there for a while, and has probably already seen its prime come and gone. Should not be difficult finding transportation since it is right on Queens Blvd.

Pan American is still open? what a dump, I mistakenly had my out of town guest stay there. This was 16 years ago. I guess in 16 years hasn't changed. then again I take a car service from CT or stay at with my relatives in Queens if I need to go to the airport.

Archived