OASIS - whats extra??

Can anyone who's been on Oasis tell me what you have to pay for once on the ship?

I know the specialty restaurants, spa....but I also know there is a fee for the cupcake store. How much is it?

Cupcakes were $3-4 on the inaugural but I understand they later lowered the price. Doughnut shop on the Boardwalk is free. Cafe Promenade and Park Cafe are free, Solarium Bistro is free for breakfast and lunch. Pizza place is free. Self-serve, soft serve ice cream is free; "real" ice cream shop has a small fee. Regular coffee in the restaurants is free but there is a charge for specialty coffees in the restaurants or the coffee place in the promenade. I believe the Boardwalk bar had corndogs for free; Allure will expand on that with The Dog House (hot dogs, brats, etc.) that will be free; don't know if they're also adding that to Oasis or not. Johnny Rockets is free for breakfast.

Ice skating, rock wall, mini golf, zip line and flow rider are free. But you can reserve the flow rider for private use for your group or family for an hour for a fee, but I don't remember what it is.

Archived