My family time dining Rhapsody of the seas

livingstone

does anyone know how my family time dining works, do you book into the 6pm dining and the crew from the kids club come and collect the kids during dinner? if that is the way it works it sounds great.

Yes, children have an accelerated meal so are picked up at 6:45 from the restaurant by the staff while rest of the family continues eating. There's also children's play mats and menus.

That said, some find the need to rush to take them outside to meet to not be much different from taking your time and just going a bit further at your leisure. It depends a little on your pace, i.e. they don't come to your table and collect, but you still have to take them outside at the specific time.

You can start pretty much straight away, so it's closer to 40 minutes. The meal duration itself isn't an issue for many, but more the overall convenience/benefit. However, if your children like to savour a lengthy meal then it's also probably not for them.

Archived