Altun Ha or Zip Line Canopy Tour?

coltsfan1976

looked on youtube for ziplining there,,,looked like fun to hubby,but think I ll pass and do something less crazy,,,,but that site also shows cave tubing,etc...really helps if its for you or not...hear,,its really better to do tour than wander around on own,since not much of a city ,etc...our tours are all inc. in price on Regent,,,so that helps...:)

My wife and I don't care to go cave tubing. We can not decide between the Belize City tour & Altun Ha or Zip Lining. We are going throug Carnival or Island Excursions. Any one have any thoughts?

We're doing Ziplining in Honduras so we decided to do the Belize City and Altun Ha ruins tour in Belize. We are booking through Carnival.

We're doing Ziplining in Honduras so we decided to do the Belize City and Altun Ha ruins tour in Belize. We are booking through Carnival.

Please let me know how you like the tour. I believe we are going to do the same tour in April 2011.

I really wanted to just go to port and drink but hubby wants to do an excursion so we are going to do the Altun Ha with the River Wallace excursion through Carnival. This will be the first excursion we have booked through the ship so I am hoping we won't be disappointed.

Archived