Fort Lauderdale hotel

highland2

It's a great deal. I tried to book it for the weekend at the end of August but it isn't on Hotwire for my dates and it is going for in the $190s off-season, and it's $30/night to park. The water taxi stop is about 4 blocks away at Seville St. at the Pillars hotel. I'm going to book the Boca Raton Resort instead for $142 including resort fee and parking (hiltonfamilymvp.com).

I believe I can get the W hotel in Ft. Lauderdale on Hotwire for 109.00 plus tax right now. Is this a good deal? Also is the water taxi close by to this hotel. Thanks for your help.

For what date???? Feb..and this fantastic. Sept. and this is par for hotwire/priceline.

It's for Nov. 12th. I think it's the W, because it says Oceanfront. I hope I'm right.

Since it doesn't say "Resort" or "Beach Access" I would say it's the W.

If it said "Resort" and "Beach Access" then it would likely be the Weston.

The funny thing is that the W and the Westin are a block away from each other, right across the street from the beach, on the same rd. The only difference is that the Westin has a skywalk across the beach rd and by the W you have to walk across the beach rd at the crosswalk.

The funny thing is that the W and the Westin are a block away from each other, right across the street from the beach, on the same rd. The only difference is that the Westin has a skywalk across the beach rd and by the W you have to walk across the beach rd at the crosswalk.

That would appear to be what qualifies as "Beach Access."

Archived