The Whale tail??????????????????

BOUDREAUX

[quote name='llist']lol.. well i tried.. shucks[/quote]

Thanks for trying, once I've been on the job awhile I'll have things cleaned up to where you can hold a chair for someone for a few minutes without being mistaken for a hog or attacked by a buzzard. :D

[quote name='bankerbabe']Sweet - I just joined :)

I'm not limiting myself to margarita QC, though. I'll sample any booze available![/quote]

And I will gladly serve the VP on the front lines, dodging harmful bevies wherever they may be.

[quote name='elcuchio24']Can I be the Bacon Bandit? (the guy who robs the bacon police of extra bacon in the morning)[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]OH my DH is going to be SO Jealous!!:p:D[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Love it[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='llist']niiiiiiiiice :D ... let me know if you need any help ;)[/QUOTE]

Hee hee...well, I do need some help in the Facials Department. Too many massages to test. :eek: Or we could switch off between massages & facials & see how that works. :p

[quote name='KFinTx']Hee hee...well, I do need some help in the Facials Department. Too many massages to test. :eek: Or we could switch off between massages & facials & see how that works. :p[/quote]

well darn... i'll make the sacrifice and try one of everything for ya ;)

Hello fellow Whale Tail Club Members.

I thought the logo was looking a little shabby and not worthy of our high standards so I cleaned it up a little bit.

I also added a logo for the Balcony Division. Because I know most of us like to go barefoot on our balconies. ;)

[quote name='dannymissy']Okay, I promise, this is the last time I change it...I like this one. I'm a Cancer AND a middle child. We're peace keepers by nature! I love this thread![/QUOTE]

well, if you are a middle child (as I am), your tag line should be "Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!" in homage of the most famous middle child of all, Jan Brady.

:D

OT to Snyderman, I love all the cruises you've been on! Too bad you missed the Lusitania, though. :(

[quote name='snydermann']Hello fellow Whale Tail Club Members.

I thought the logo was looking a little shabby and not worthy of our high standards so I cleaned it up a little bit.

I also added a logo for the Balcony Division. Because I know most of us like to go barefoot on our balconies. ;)[/quote]

Sweet!

Archived