Miracle vs Dream

mrpayroll

. . . What can we expect to find on the Miracle that will impress us ? . . .

Overall ship design. Yes, you can easily get there from here.

That most-perfect place to sip some morning coffee (Gatby's Garden / Atlantic Deck Forward)

Dedicated sports bar (if you desire that)

Pizza station in a really convenient location.

The ability to completely walk from forward to aft on certain passenger decks without encountering one of those 'special places' where members of the walking group begin to wonder, "Eww, did someone just fart?" :eek:

Enjoy your sailing on Carnival Miracle. A wonderful ship in many ways. Bon Voyage!! :) :)

Overall ship design. Yes, you can easily get there from here.

That most-perfect place to sip some morning coffee (Gatby's Garden / Atlantic Deck Forward)

Dedicated sports bar (if you desire that)

Pizza station in a really convenient location.

The ability to completely walk from forward to aft on certain passenger decks without encountering one of those 'special places' where members of the walking group begin to wonder, "Eww, did someone just fart?" :eek:

Enjoy your sailing on Carnival Miracle. A wonderful ship in many ways. Bon Voyage!! :) :)

Thanks, will it feel SMALL after being on the Dream??

i would say no about feeling small because there are so many fewer passengers on the Miracle. We love the Miracle so much and can't wait to cruise on her again. I agree with the poster that mentioned Gatsby Garden...its a very romantic quiet area. Also Nick n Noras is a must try Steakhouse....mmmm so good! My SIL just got off the Dream and really didn't think it was such a big deal. So you will be okay! Yes its easy to get around the Miracle too!

I was on both in about a 3 week span this spring. If you are one for the bells and whistles (the Lanai Deck, Burrito Bar, even the occasional smell in the hallway), Miracle will disappoint you. If you are one for a more "classic" ship, easy to get around, Miracle's your gal.

Thanks for the replies. This will be the smallest ship we have been on and wife was starting to worry that it would seem small...Won't miss the smell that was on the Dream .....

Just to note the Miracle handles rough seas too as we were on her during Hurricane Katrina....she and her crew did a great job....couldn't go out on deck but it was fairly smooth sailing! 80 mph winds;)

We are going on the Dream in Jan...As far as all of the ships I have been on (only six), believe it or not the Miracle was my least favorite, not what most people say I know. We still has a GREAT time, and no real valid complaints. One thing we have always enjoyed about the conquest class ships is the nightlife/good people watching areas are grouped together, on the Miracle it seemed more spaced out. So it didn't appear as active of a ship. We aren't big party people, but just didn't feel the energy on this ship we had on others...could have just been the week we went. Again...you will have a GREAT time, but would I choose the Miracle again, probably not.

Archived