On the Dream but Riviera deck question..

ThisFemmeKat

I always go for the most cost effective way on the boat.. and i have never had an issue.. This time Im doing on the dream in 77days!!!! and Im booked in 1382 on the riviera deck.. there 4 cabins in my group and my mom is only concerned that it will be loud and hot on that deck.. I was just wondering what others experience was.. so if you have stayed on the dream and in a room near mine, please tell me what you thought..

We stayed close to your cabin 1270 I think. It was not HOT nor did I here any more noise than on our previous cruise in a balcony on deck 8...

The aft of the ship can be noisy because of the engines (when you are coming into port) and the very front can be loud because of the waves hitting the ship.. I think you will be fine.

i have been on the riviera deck many times and really like it. it will be airconditioned like all the other deck cabins. and i have never had a proplem with noise from the ship. go, enjoy and have a great cruise.

77 days,, WOW :D. i envy you.

We just got back today and we had cabin 1399 a few down from yours. I loved it down there and would stay there again.

The one good thing is that when you get into an elevator, you are the only ones at first so you know they won't be full when they get to you. We also never had to wait very long for an elevator. If we were only going a few floors up we would just take the stairs.

Archived