I have something to say.....

beachbum6264

Well, not really. I just want to see the SINGLE DIGITS in my countdown!!!! YAY, a week from today we'll be boarding!!!! YAY!!!! I'm not excited, can you tell???? We're going with a couple of friends who are 'cruise virgins' so it should be fun!!!!

Well, not really. I just want to see the SINGLE DIGITS in my countdown!!!! YAY, a week from today we'll be boarding!!!! YAY!!!! I'm not excited, can you tell???? We're going with a couple of friends who are 'cruise virgins' so it should be fun!!!!

SHOWOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*LOL* Have a great cruise

ENJOY:)

WOOOOHOOOO!

Congrats!

It's five weeks for us and we can't wait!

:D

I love the single-digit-dance too! Yay for you! :p

Personally, I think you're going to have to take a picture of their faces when the see the size of the ship!!!! My mom was a cruise virgin in 2007 and said the ship can't be that big....well, the monstrous size suprised her *BG*...It suprised me too a bit considering the only other ship I was on in 1991 was the holiday and it was uhm the Victory was 2.5X larger than the Holiday....

I have 26 days until I leave for Florida. I have a tour booked to go to Key West for the pre-cruise day, so that will be fun and I'll get to see what I didn't see in April of last year..

Yayyy! I'm excited for you guys! 8 more weeks, OR 56 more days for me! I like the sound of 8 more weeks better... it seems shorter!

Have fun! I know you will! Take lots of pics and come back and tell us all about it!

Personally, I think you're going to have to take a picture of their faces when the see the size of the ship!!!! My mom was a cruise virgin in 2007 and said the ship can't be that big....well, the monstrous size suprised her *BG*...It suprised me too a bit considering the only other ship I was on in 1991 was the holiday and it was uhm the Victory was 2.5X larger than the Holiday....

I have 26 days until I leave for Florida. I have a tour booked to go to Key West for the pre-cruise day, so that will be fun and I'll get to see what I didn't see in April of last year..

Yeah it's kind of like describing or showing pictures of the Grand Canyon. You really can't appreciate how big it is until you're standing on the pier next to it. I'm still amazed and just how huge they are.

I went on the Holiday with a bunch of other teachers for Spring Break a couple of years ago, and most of them were cruise virgins! That was fun, they thought it was HUGE (until we saw another ship in Cozumel!!). One of those will be on the Legend with us next year, her dh is a cruise virgin, so that should be interesting.

Archived