Cost of taxi for 2 to Baby Beach?

avril4111

We will be in Aruba in October on a cruise and would like to go to Baby Beach for a few hours. It sounds like it is pretty far from town. I've read the reviews and think it best suits our needs- secluded, shallow water, with some food available. Anyone know how much a taxi would cost for 2 round-trip? ( I know I would have to arrange a pick-up time ahead!) thanks-

Just did an extensive search of forum for Baby Beach- should have done it first! It appears that it is about 35-40 bucks each way. I may have found a better deal- ABC Tours has a safari tour that has other stops and includes Baby Beach and lunch for $75 per person with a 15% discount if booked on-line.:rolleyes:

Fare is $38 each way, per trip, NOT per person, with an additional $3 charge on Sundays and holidays. It does get crowded at times with tour groups, tourists and locals, especially on weekends. Should you decide to take a taxi, make sure you make arrangements in advance with the driver to come back and pick you up at an agreed upon time. There are no buses which go to Baby Beach.

You could probably rent a compact car for just around that amount and visit any beach you choose on your own schedule.

We did the jeep tour with ABC with a stop at baby beach when we stayed on the island for two weeks last winter. Our tour didn't include lunch. We loved it. Out of everything we did on the island, that excursion was our favorite. I don't think I would take a taxi to baby beach. I would worry that they might get busy and forget about me, and that's not a good place to get stranded. It's very far from the cruise port.

Archived