Drinks package questionn re a drink with friends

Tudorcruisers

Thinking of purchasing the drinks package for upcoming Constellation cruise. In the past if we have met fellow travellers and gone for a drink we obviously have bought them a drink and vice versa. If you are on a drink package do you just say you are on one and stick to your own drink as I realise you can't buy any-one else. Just wondering how any-one else has explained this to their fellow cruisers. Thanks

Thinking of purchasing the drinks package for upcoming Constellation cruise. In the past if we have met fellow travellers and gone for a drink we obviously have bought them a drink and vice versa. If you are on a drink package do you just say you are on one and stick to your own drink as I realise you can't buy any-one else. Just wondering how any-one else has explained this to their fellow cruisers. Thanks

I would buy as I always have in this situation. I wouldn't explain anything, because it wouldn't be a factor.

The drink packages are per person only. If you are inclined to buy drinks for others (wonderful trait, by the way), you can certainly order by specifically stating "this is NOT on my package" and then signing for the tab.

If others were to offer to buy you a drink.... well, you COULD accept, but since you already have the drink package, then they would be paying for a drink unnecessarily. (IMHO)

Best of all worlds is if you ALL have the drink packages and you can ALL pretend to buy "the next round"! :)

Thinking of purchasing the drinks package for upcoming Constellation cruise. In the past if we have met fellow travellers and gone for a drink we obviously have bought them a drink and vice versa. If you are on a drink package do you just say you are on one and stick to your own drink as I realize you can't buy any-one else. Just wondering how any-one else has explained this to their fellow cruisers. Thanks

Both my DH and I had a drink package on our last cruise (and LOVED it) we still bought drinks for our new friends. We just handed our cards over and the waiter just charge for our friends drinks. No problem at all.

Laura

Archived