Sorry guys, another B2B question from your resident nuisance

OK, so I got great advice regarding upgrading to Junior Suite which I have done.

Now this is the question.

That first half of b2b cruise will take me to Platinum (5 cruise credits), which means that for the 2nd half of the b2b I am possibly entitled to some advantages possibly included a bacony discount (I am currently in E1 for 2nd half of b2b).

If I am correct, I suspect it will be too late to get any discount for the 2nd half of my cruise, but will they put something on by way of OBC to compensate.

I know it sounds somewhat convoluted but I am just trying to work things out as best I can for myseof.

Thank you again.

OK, so I got great advice regarding upgrading to Junior Suite which I have done.

That first half of b2b cruise will take me to Platinum (5 cruise credits), which means that for the 2nd half of the b2b I am possibly entitled to some advantages possibly included a bacony discount (I am currently in E1 for 2nd half of b2b).

If I am correct, I suspect it will be too late to get any discount for the 2nd half of my cruise, but will they put something on by way of OBC to compensate.

I know it sounds somewhat convoluted but I am just trying to work things out as best I can for myseof.

Thank you again.

I don't think so - I believe that you only receive your cruise credit/s for a completed cruise, i.e. you only get the credit once you leave the ship.

I don't know what the ins and outs are of retrospectively applying a platinum balacony discount after booking but I wouldn't have thought they would apply it on the morning of departure. I may be wrong though.

:D

Thank you again.

I don't think you will see any discounts or OBC's. At least I've never heard of that happening.

However, if you visit the LA (Loyalty Ambassador, or as it's called now, Loyalty and Cruise Sales Manager) during the first cruise, they will probably arrange for you to have a Platinum sticker applied to your second SeaPass card, Platinum coupon books for the second cruise, and an invitation to the P/D/D+ event on the second cruise, should they have one.

Archived