Crystal Waters Boat Tours

Has anyone taken the Crystal Waters Boat Tour in Corner Brook NF?

Here is a link to the company's web site. The tour of the Bay of Islands around Corner Brook sounds interesting, but I would like to hear from somebody who knows the company or at least someone who knows the area who would have an opinion whether the tour was worthwhile.

http://www.crystalwatersboattours.com/tours.html

Thanks

I have not done this, but for sure this is a lovely area. It is something I would enjoy doing.

Other options are to drive around the area or to drive to Gros Morne Park and take the boat ride at Western Brook Pond. I have done that and it is wonderful. It is like a deep fjiord and you are surrounded by high cliffs and lots of bird life.

I have not done this, but for sure this is a lovely area. It is something I would enjoy doing.

Other options are to drive around the area or to drive to Gros Morne Park and take the boat ride at Western Brook Pond. I have done that and it is wonderful. It is like a deep fjiord and you are surrounded by high cliffs and lots of bird life.

Thanks Marryann ns. The Western Brook Pond boat tour does sound wonderful. However, the 2.5 hour boat tour is only scheduled for 1:00 pm during September and we have to be back on our ship, the Norwegian

Jewell, by 4:00. Because of time limitations we are looking for something closer to Corner Brook.

Archived