Upgrades on Upcoming Cruises to Bermuda

jell

We got a call this morning....had 2 Category SS (Superior Balcony Suite) side by side on Deck 8 and asked if we wanted to upgrade to 2 Category SA side by side (Deluxe Verandah Suite) Deck 7 for only $199 per person....HELL YEAH!!! Done!

We got a call this morning....had 2 Category SS (Superior Balcony Suite) side by side on Deck 8 and asked if we wanted to upgrade to 2 Category SA side by side (Deluxe Verandah Suite) Deck 7 for only $199 per person....HELL YEAH!!! Done!

Awesome! Congrats!

I was just wondering whether anyone has recently received an upgrade or upsell on any upcoming cruise to Bermuda? Keeping our fingers crossed!

Thank you in advance.

We booked an Obs.view HH gty. and received an upsell to a Lanai for $99. ea. which we took and have now received another offer to a balcony for another $99. ea.

Still undecided because of the hurricane. We're leaving Sunday--watching the weather right now.

We booked an Obs.view HH gty. and received an upsell to a Lanai for $99. ea. which we took and have now received another offer to a balcony for another $99. ea.

Still undecided because of the hurricane. We're leaving Sunday--watching the weather right now.

It seems that most folks really loved the lanai rooms on the Veendam.

We decided against the balcony because of the weather. I've been reading alot of the posts about the lanai and I'm pretty sure it'll be great having the easy access to the deck. Keeping my fingers crossed that we'll actually make it to Bermuda and not be sent elsewhere. I really don't want to come back to Boston or Newport. We're trying to go away.:)

Archived