Outside Pool

LadyE

Celebrity Millenium had stairs in one of their pools (the longer, skinnier one). The NCL Pearl has stairs going into one of the two pools. (the non-adult only one). I'm sure there are other cruise ships out there as well.

If you google specific ships + pool in google images, this might help you out a bit in trying to find a ship with access.

The NCL Pearl has stairs going into one of the two pools. (the non-adult only one).

Now that you say that, I think I kinda remember that..... Didn't it have railing? I think there were non-swimming kiddos blocking it for most people.

On RCI, the Solarium pools have stairs...adult only. On Voyager and Freedom class, they have no roof, but on Radiance Class, they have a supposedly "retractable" roof, which is seldom, if ever, retracted, meaning when it's closed, no tanning!

I think all ships have some sort of "lift" for the pool so handicapped folks can get in, if needed.

Now that you say that, I think I kinda remember that..... Didn't it have railing? I think there were non-swimming kiddos blocking it for most people.

from what i can tell (photos and youtube vids) it appears to have a railing and the entry is more of a side entry. I will be sailing on the Pearl soon. Hope there are no non-swimming kiddos blocking it cause i want in the pool dangit!

Archived