Lemonade on NCL

Hello. I just wanted to double check, since I haven't really seen anything about it...is lemonade an included beverage on NCL ships, or is it part of the soda package?

We don't want to get a soda card as I don't think it's worth it. But I also don't want to drink iced tea for a week straight.

TIA!:)

Hello. I just wanted to double check, since I haven't really seen anything about it...is lemonade an included beverage on NCL ships, or is it part of the soda package?

We don't want to get a soda card as I don't think it's worth it. But I also don't want to drink iced tea for a week straight.

We always bring a box of those little lemonaid tubes .Crystal lite or something to that afect. That way you cam make it in your cabin to.

I've never seen lemonade offered at the self-serve beverage stations.

We also bring the flavored packets. I like mixing some of the lemonade packet into the available iced tea. Yum!

That's exactly what I like to do as well! I love lemonade but it's not available on NCL as far as I know.....from 5 past cruises.

It's not an included beverage, nor is it part of the soda package.

I use Crystal Lite with their individual tubes which come in the small boxes, not the larger tubs for pitchers... I also bring more than the one flavor of lemonade too, as I get tired of just lemonade all week as much as I get tired of ice tea all week... Just pour a package into a nice glass of water... Nothing wrong with having punch as well... :p

For no extra charge there is milk, coffee, hot tea and iced tea. And of course water. During breakfast there is also juice. I believe orange, apple and one other are available in the buffet, as well as in the MDR for breakfast.

Go to the buffet. Get a glass of ice water. Squeeze in a couple lemon wedges almost always available near the iced tea station. Stir in sugar or sweetener. Voila! Lemonade!

I thought I was the only one that did that. I make my own lemonade just like you do and I thought I was brilliant to think of that!:D

For no extra charge there is milk, coffee, hot tea and iced tea. And of course water. During breakfast there is also juice. I believe orange, apple and one other are available in the buffet, as well as in the MDR for breakfast.

I will invest in a fountain card then. I like my lemonade and dont want to worry about water bottles.;)

Archived