4J Cabins

mlippott

I am sure it is on here somewhere, but can I get any opinions on the 4J IS cabins on the Dream? Just curious about space, available bed choice, storage and windows...specifically sight lines and if people can see me whrn I see them. Last thing...above or below the bridge? Thanks to all.

Above the bridge. If you are tall enough you will be able to see over the wall in front of your cabin. People can put their face to your window and see in, so if you are changing, keep the windows closed. people are free to go out on the decks in front of these cabins.

There is a tinted film over the windows, so unless its night or they are very close they wouldnt be able to see into your windows.

It is a full sized (but very obstructed view) window.... thats why they are insides not OVs

everything Fire said is correct. we had one on the Victory simply because we were in port every single day and didnt need a balcony WE LOVED THIS ROOM.

NOTE though if you are prone to motion sickness take a bonine with you or a wristband you will notice more movement since you are in the very front of the ship. Didnt bother us but is much more noticeable.

ENJOY

These pictures are of my 4J cabin (7203) on Carnival Splendor. (I have posted them here so many times they are getting a bit tattered...).

304016068307_0_ALB.jpg

983016068307_0_ALB.jpg

You may have noticed a doll on the bed...that is Essie, my traveling companion In the next picture, you see the window from the outside...and you might barely make her out sitting in the window.

663616068307_0_ALB.jpg

This is what the deck in front of the window looks like:

163616068307_0_ALB.jpg

669046068307_0_ALB.jpg

I was right under the bridge, and all I heard was a toilet flushing.

As for motion, I just felt like we hit a lot of potholes. EM

Archived