Questions regarding e-documents/door size

cutiediva

We are sailing on the New Years Eve cruise on the Miracle. We are not at final payment yet, that comes in the middle of October.

1) When we look at our documents on line, we are now able to print our luggage tags. Is there a reason why the say fold - do not cut?

We had them printed on cardstock, and when you fold them, they become bulky. We plan to laminate them.

2) We also plan to decorate our door. Does anyone know the door sizes on the Miracle.

Thanks,

Linda

We are sailing on the New Years Eve cruise on the Miracle. We are not at final payment yet, that comes in the middle of October.

1) When we look at our documents on line, we are now able to print our luggage tags. Is there a reason why the say fold - do not cut?

We had them printed on cardstock, and when you fold them, they become bulky. We plan to laminate them.

2) We also plan to decorate our door. Does anyone know the door sizes on the Miracle.

Thanks,

Linda

We always print our luggage tags on cardstock, cut (where they tell you not to), fold in half and laminate. I leave enough room at the top to punch a hole for the luggage loop. Then, I print a few at 50% size to put on my camera, tote bag, purse, etc. Everything I have is well identified and should never get lost!

I am curious: I assume you've made final payment already since you're able to view your docs online?

On the tags, we too just print them on regular inkjet paper and laminate them. The folding is for people that just want to wrap the tags around their luggage handles and staple the ends together - folding makes them a little less likely to tear off.

Thanks,

Linda

The door is 22" wide and 6'8" high...

:)

Damn, not wonder I have to turn sideways to get in the room:D Ok not really, but it sure feels that way sometimes.

I'm such a ditz :o I was thinking to myself that Mach must have made a mistake in his measurements. My waist is only 25 inches and I fit through the doors. Then, my ditziness faded and I realized my mistake :p

I am curious: I assume you've made final payment already since you're able to view your docs online?

As a matter of fact, we have not paid the final installment on the cruise. We can see all the documents but the only thing is that we can see the boarding passes for the 3rd and 4th pax. We booked through a TA and our final payment will be made in the middle of September.

Linda

Archived