Carnival Liberty Booze Cruise? Sept 25

Froufie

:eek:We are on this cruise. When I did a Google search, for this cruise, I found out that it is, also, a Goth cruise. It seems that this is going to be a very interesting cruise. I am just going into it with an open mind - at least I am on a cruise!

Actually IF you look at that post/ad and/or click on it, the webpage it would have gone to is "gone"

the person who posted it is also promoting the "Goth Cruise"

MY Guess>>> he was TRYING to get 20 ? people to go as a "subset" /seperate group with the "all booze included" package

I think you have to have everyone in the group take that option

Apparently it didn't work too well, and now they are just on the main Goth Cruise

so...I don't think it is really 2 groups, or if it is, just a smaller group who went together to get the "booze included option"

It might be interesting cruise :) I enjoy Hallween cruises...you might think of this as an Early Halloween???

The GOOD news>>> lots of lounger available...no chair hogs...I think most of the Goths won't be out there sunbathing <grin>

Here is the link to the Goth cruise and Masquerade Ball. They have a lot of events planned, including 5 bands.

http://www.gothiccruise.com/index2010.html

We are on this cruise as well, traveling with a group of 84. Mostly older couples, I will be the youngest at 40.

I do not thing the travel agent knew about the annual Goth cruise, I do not have a problem with it, but not sure how the older folks in the group will be.

Should be interesting.

Archived