9618 Voyager of the Seas

earlier post was for 9018 wrong number sorry... we are booked in Jan 2012 on the Voyager in cabin 9618... any word on this cabin?? picks of this one or 9318 which is the same cabin but on the other side of the ship... any video feeds??? thanks for anything on this...

Only 504 days left! am I nuts or what???:p

Only 504 days left! am I nuts or what???:p

Maybe a little. :rolleyes: There is some website that has photos of staterooms. But they pretty much all look just like they do on the Royal Caribbean website, only with newer bedding. I don't quite get the individual stateroom questions especially. on Voyager class ships.

Hi Cruisedeacon,

Here's a link to an album some photos of Voyager JS #9318. (It's the one we'll have on Feb 27, 2011.) Should be just like 9618 but on the opposite side of the ship. There are pics of the cabin on the first two pages of the album.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/570526891vKmaTy?start=0

I think there's another link to some pics as well and I'll post that if I can find it.

Judy

You will be in "our" Voyager cabin if you are in 9618. We have sailed in that room for many Voyager cruises. Those two are really fantastic rooms! :)

In Jan. '12, we will be in 9618 on Mariner, since Voyager will leave Galveston for New Orleans.

Happy Sailing,

Cruzin Lady

You will be in "our" Voyager cabin if you are in 9618. We have sailed in that room for many Voyager cruises. Those two are really fantastic rooms! :)

In Jan. '12, we will be in 9618 on Mariner, since Voyager will leave Galveston for New Orleans.

Happy Sailing,

Cruzin Lady

Hello again Cruzin Lady! Do you remember us. We were the ones back in February that talked to one another back at the cruise terminal and parking lot.. I have to ask how did you like the room?? Happy Sailing to both of you. Hope To cruise with you folks again. We are on the FOS in 2012..

EARL

Hi, Earl, of course we remember talking with you at the parking lot and while waiting to board. It's good to hear from you.

We do actually consider 9618 "our" stateroom. We have stayed in it on every Voyager sailing we have done. It is perfect!

Happy weekend to everyone, :)

Cruzin Lady

Hi, Earl, of course we remember talking with you at the parking lot and while waiting to board. It's good to hear from you.

We do actually consider 9618 "our" stateroom. We have stayed in it on every Voyager sailing we have done. It is perfect!

Happy weekend to everyone, :)

Cruzin Lady

Great!! Hope you don't mind us stayong there for a week. This sounds like it will be perfect for our next cruise. How do you folks feel about the Voyager repositioning?

Happy Sailing!

Earl & Kathy

As to how we feel about Voyager relocation, I don't know exactly why they didn't just send Mariner to NO, but perhaps they thought with Carnival bringing the

Magic that a different RC ship would compete better. Who knows?

We would be so happy to cruise with y'all again.

Happy week to all, :)

Cruzin Lady

Read on another thread that the Voyager was getting in bad shape and that the cabins needed major repair. Is this true? Sure hope not. We sail on her in Jan. Looking forward to the cruise and know she is an older ship but thougth she had been refurbished.

Read on another thread that the Voyager was getting in bad shape and that the cabins needed major repair. Is this true? Sure hope not. We sail on her in Jan. Looking forward to the cruise and know she is an older ship but thougth she had been refurbished.

We sailed her last February and she was in outstanding shape!! Not to worry I believe if there was truly an issue more folks like us would have come forward with more negative posts..

Earl

9318 is better, 9618 is under the royal family suite and you have a 50/50 chance of being UNDER some very noisy people..you CAN hear the piano if they are playing loudly...

you can hear walking on the marble floor....i've been under it twice on Explorer...once i wanted to get off the ship, the second time, if we heard the piano for a total of 10 minutes for 12 days that was a lot....

YMMV but that is MY experience (and mom's...)

Happy Sailing,

Cruzin Lady

Hello again! Earl here and I thourht we had 9618 but after looking at our count down page I see it's actually 9318.....

Earl

Archived