Legend Questions

GayleR

Our next cruise will be on the Legend. Can someone tell me which deck you enter the ship on? We've never cruised on a Spirit class ship. Also, I noticed on the deck plans it lists Satchmos Jazz Club. Do they only play jazz?

TIA

Our next cruise will be on the Legend. Can someone tell me which deck you enter the ship on? We've never cruised on a Spirit class ship. Also, I noticed on the deck plans it lists Satchmos Jazz Club. Do they only play jazz?

TIA

Entry is on Deck 2

Satchmos plays a variety of music and is used for a number of activities.

The Legend is a great ship. You'll have a wonderful cruise!

We're pretty excited. I originally booked cabin 6232 but changed it to 7258. 6232 can hold 4 people and 7258 holds only 2. I didn't want to take the chance of getting bumped to a shorter balcony.

Yeah, you definitely don't want to lose that balcony. It's great! We stayed in 7258 a few weeks ago and loved the balcony, of course, but also loved the location. Have fun!

Which itinerary did you do? I'm wondering what the balcony will be like...sunny or shady. We are doing Western (Caymens, Belize, Roatan, Coz).

I was also wondering if when we dock if this side of the ship faces the port or not.

It was sunny part of the time, but never the entire balcony. The first sea day, I sat in the lounger to get a little sun, but that only lasted until late morning and then it was shady. GC is a tender port and neither side really faced the island, if I recall. Belize is another tender and we were on the Belize side, but you are so far out that you don't see much other than the tenders coming in. In Cozumel we did have a good view of the island from the balcony and we did in Roatan as well. Lots of great views on either side-- we were on the other last year. :) (I know these positions vary from time to time before anyone jumps on me...)

Which itinerary did you do? I'm wondering what the balcony will be like...sunny or shady. We are doing Western (Caymens, Belize, Roatan, Coz).

I was also wondering if when we dock if this side of the ship faces the port or not.

Going toward Mexico the port side of the ship has the sun during the day, returning to Tampa the starboard side has the sun. As far as in port there is no predicting, one time the ship may dock one way the next visit a different way.

Archived