Spencer Ambrose - Box Lunch @ Jealousie Beach?

sandinmypants

I'm doing some research re:booking w/Spencer Ambrose for our day @St. Lucia - I know when I email him to reserve I can let him know our preferences. We would prefer to have more beach time, less time at the other stops, we will most likely also ask to use the water taxi return option. The grilled chicken lunch that people have described in reviews @ the colorful open-air place (can't remember the name, maybe "Big Top" or something?) sounds/looks good - I'm wondering about the quality of the box lunch that I've read about Spencer serving on the beach? What's in it, and how is it? Also, do they keep the drink cooler at the beach with you? If we'll be at the beach for a couple of hours we'll need to have shade, is that available? We don't mind renting a couple of chairs if shade is included!

Thanks for your help!

I'm doing some research re:booking w/Spencer Ambrose for our day @St. Lucia - I know when I email him to reserve I can let him know our preferences. We would prefer to have more beach time, less time at the other stops, we will most likely also ask to use the water taxi return option. The grilled chicken lunch that people have described in reviews @ the colorful open-air place (can't remember the name, maybe "Big Top" or something?) sounds/looks good - I'm wondering about the quality of the box lunch that I've read about Spencer serving on the beach? What's in it, and how is it? Also, do they keep the drink cooler at the beach with you? If we'll be at the beach for a couple of hours we'll need to have shade, is that available? We don't mind renting a couple of chairs if shade is included!

Thanks for your help!

The box lunch is fresh, warm, excellent and plentiful. It is a basic Caribbean type meal with chicken, rice, and veggies. They will have a cooler there too.

The pic doesn't do it justice but hopefully will give you an idea.

2553072190104390106S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived