Celibrity Millenium

sb_enfrance

Hello

I am thinking of taking a cruise on Dec 3 , 10 days , from San Juan on the Millenium, I see that for $50 more I can get a oceanview stateroom, wich deck have good oceanview room ? and any other people did this 10 days cruise, with ports, Tortola, St-Martin,St-Lucia,Barbados,Grenada,Curacao,Aruba.

Merci

Sylvain

bonjour: we are already booked on this cruise. The ship is great, the itinerary is great, book an outside cabin and have a ball. We have been on over 20 cruises and i sold cruises years ago. The current price on a balcony cabin for this sailing is truly unbelievable. Do your self a favor and try celebrity. It is the best for the money in the U.S......au revoir

The Southern Carib is THE best place .The islands we visit are fabulous Go shopping in Curacao ,,,my favorite .Do not miss the BATHS at Virgin Gorda Take the ferry and cab to baths

All these islands are GORGEOUS

WE will be coming off on Dec 3 You will enjoy all the islands ..Great beaches Great snorkeling!!1

Michele

We're getting married and are traveling to Antigua on the Celebrity Millenium, leaving Puerto Rico December 13th, 2010. We aren't able to bring any family with us, but want to have a big party. If you'd like to join us and participate in a romantic wedding on one of the most beautiful islands, let us know.

And if anyone would like to book this fantastic 11 night cruise, please let us know. It would be great if we could get 10 people to book through our agent. We're on a tight budget, and get a discount if we get people to book this cruise through our agent.

Looking forward to our wonderful wedding/honeymoon!

:)

We're getting married and are traveling to Antigua on the Celebrity Millenium, leaving Puerto Rico December 13th, 2010. We aren't able to bring any family with us, but want to have a big party. If you'd like to join us and participate in a romantic wedding on one of the most beautiful islands, let us know.

And if anyone would like to book this fantastic 11 night cruise, please let us know. It would be great if we could get 10 people to book through our agent. We're on a tight budget, and get a discount if we get people to book this cruise through our agent.

Looking forward to our wonderful wedding/honeymoon!

:)

....................Have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon.

Archived