Just got an upgrade call...Is it worth it?

amedawn

Just received and upgrade call for our cruise that leaves this Sat the 4th. We're already in an extended balcony suite and they are offering us the Owner's suite at "a discounted" price. It's 3 times are big as our current cabin and all the amenities sound amazing...but I just don't know if it's worth the extra money. Has anyone ever stayed in this suite? Any opinions either way would be great! Thanks!!! Oh and this is my first cruise! So excited!!

Just received and upgrade call for our cruise that leaves this Sat the 4th. We're already in an extended balcony suite and they are offering us the Owner's suite at "a discounted" price. It's 3 times are big as our current cabin and all the amenities sound amazing...but I just don't know if it's worth the extra money. Has anyone ever stayed in this suite? Any opinions either way would be great! Thanks!!! Oh and this is my first cruise! So excited!!

I really don't think you need more than an inside broom cupboard for a first cruise, and the upgrade you're talking about is probably more than I pay for an entire cruise.:D

And from an owner's suite, the only way is down :p

But who knows whether the opportunity will ever arise again?

Come up with the sums, & folk can give you their views and any other advantages or indeed pitfalls.

But not me. It's all way above my station ;)

Have a great time mi'lady, whichever you choose :)

John Bull

Sorry! Forgot to say it's on Ecstasy. They're asking an additional $1700 for the upgrade.

No, we wouldn't pay an additional $1700 than we originally planned to spend to stay in the Owners Suite.

Hope you enjoy your first cruise !:)

Archived