Seeing as I sail in 3 or 4 days......

UK_Cruiser

UK_Cruiser

....to this date that has been the #1 VIDEO created by any passenger about their EPIC-Vacation. Seriously, funtastic. I always hit that video up at least once a week myself for extra-excitement also.

Cheers. PS We look forward to YOUR reveiw also...it will be a great one!

UK_Cruiser

....to this date that has been the #1 VIDEO created by any passenger about their EPIC-Vacation. Seriously, funtastic. I always hit that video up at least once a week myself for extra-excitement also.

Cheers. PS We look forward to YOUR reveiw also...it will be a great one!

I will do a review and yes you are right it will be a great one :D;)

I can't wait to make my own after our December trip!! I finally received the software (Adobe After Effects) after some issues with Adobe, and now I've got four months or so to try to learn how to use it in time to edit my own Epic adventure!! It looks like it does some amazing stuff - as we can see in this video. I agree, it's the best one I've seen - not only of the Epic, but for any home-made video. That's why it drove me out to find the software! :)

Hey Mike!

Not long now!!! :D

I tried to reply to your post to me on the other thread (balcony covered one) but your post vanished! lol

Anyway, bet you are VERY excited now, packed yet?

You are going to have a blast i'm sure and the fact you have things booked for all the ports is great, always something fun to look forward to :D

Which restaurant have you booked for your birthday night?

I'm sooo jealous now, wish we were sailing on Sat (it's our wedding anniversary so would of been perfect!) ahh well only err 353 days i think for me :eek:

I can't wait to hear what you thought of it all on your return. I bet you end up wanting to book the Med on her again next summer!

I noticed you have posted a thread about 2 weeks being too long, i'm sure it wont be, you can do everything at a more leisurely pace and will actually be able to try all the restaurants and entertainment as well as a lot more time to just relax and enjoy finally being onboard! :D

Sam

:)

Sam: yes all packed now. Tepanyaki booked for my 40th on Weds 8th

Craig: will check out best cup and report back

Hi Mike,

OOO Lovely!!! Hope you have a fab 40th and a great time at Tepanyaki.

BTW any space in your luggage for 2 more? lol

Hope you have a brilliant cruise Mike and that the weather is good for you.

Sam :)

Archived