Price check

I booked back in april for our nov cruise and price has been going up the hole time. Just today we had a price drop not big but $32 pp quess thats better than nothing. Just sent for my RCI visa points another $150 OBC well that will help with the bar bill.

We are going on the Oasis Oct. 2011 and was wondering when the earliest someone has seem a price drop if they got one at all. I know we are more the a year ahead but I check every day.

We are cruising on the same ship next april (8 months away) and had a price drop of just a tiny bit shy of $500 pp, totaling almost $1000 last month, in july. I had booked last september 2009 and since then, the price had jumped higher (booked a D7 for $3,800 and it went as high as $4,200 until it dropped in july).

I think that like the experienced cruisers say here, anything can happen, anytime.

Hugh

Also depends on the cabin. Don't expect the Suites to have a price drop. Ours has done nothing but go up since we booked two years ago :eek:

My BIL booked a JS two months before the cruise. A few weeks after he had fully paid, there was a $400 price drop.. Unfortunately, that was after may 17.

I have just been advised that the prices for oceanview balcony cabins were increased. I had to pick my inferior maxilary off the floor in fact.

Previous price for my D1: $3,334.00 CDN

After increase: $4,988.00 CDN

That's more than $1,650. Or $825+ pp.

And it's not over yet, still 8 months to go. A real roller coaster ride. :D

Archived