Wine packages

Do you really save any money by purchasing a wine package? My husband and I usually have a glass or two at dinner, then maybe another glass at a lounge after dinner. Is it possible to order one of your bottles at one of the shows or lounges after dinner?

Do you really save any money by purchasing a wine package? My husband and I usually have a glass or two at dinner, then maybe another glass at a lounge after dinner. Is it possible to order one of your bottles at one of the shows or lounges after dinner?

I believe it is ~ 25% cheaper by the pacakge. You can also order it from the Windjammer. You can take any unfinished (or a new bottle uncorked) back to your cabin for later. The wairter or room attendant will supply wine glasses.

You do save money, now the but.......These prices may not be the newest but it will give you an idea. Take the middle package (Platinum), 5 bottles would cost you $185 if you bought them individually, the package price is $125. The trick is to make sure you consume all of the wine during the trip. Otherwise it makes for an expensive bottle to take home because that bottle on the ship that costs $28-30 can usually be purchased at the supermarket for around $10. I normally get the package and take some to the room. I don't know about ordering it at the theater or one of the lounges, I've only ordered at the MDR, WJ or Chops.

Archived